PHT is looking for a Marketing and Communications Executive/Officer
Penang Heritage Trust is recruiting a marketing and communications executive to support its membership and fundraising programmes, promote its activities, manage its media relations and enhance its public outreach.
Marketing Communications Executive
Responsible for the coordination and execution of all marketing and communications activities, and all efforts required to effectively represent the Penang Heritage Trust and its programmes to PHT members, stakeholders , the media and the public.
- Develop and manage the production ofPHT’s marketing collateral
- Coordination of events and promotional programmes
- Develop and coordinate communication activities and press conferences
- Develop and create media releases, key messages, media FAQs, speeches, and presentations where required
- Coordination and management of events
- Media tracking and tabulation
- Coordinate membership campaigns and ensure targets are met
- Coordinate fundraising campaigns and ensure targets are met
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing Communications / Marketing / Business related subject
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Second language is an advantage
- Effective research and writing skills
- Initiative, eye for details and a team player
- Resourceful, flexible and responsive in dealing with people
- Ability to work under pressure, short deadlines and extra hours if needed on assignments
- Experience in collateral production, marketing and PR activities, and project management are an advantage
- Computer skills with proficient in MS Office applications
- Fresh graduates may also apply
Please state current/last drawn pay, expected salary and availability to start work in your reply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested? Download the details here.